I'm finally having good games with Trickster
Before the buff, I just had a terrible time playing despite the fact I really wanted to like and do good with him. I would almost always depip. Now? I'm getting 4ks, 2 pips, merciless killer. The buffs did much more than I anticipated. It took me a while before finding the perfect perk combo on him. Since he lacks map pressure, I've equipped every perk possible to help with that.
Ruin- This is an obvious choice and would be a mistake to not run it on trickster. Yes, there's the obvious risk of being destroyed early game but when it works, it works.
Thrilling tremors- I love this perk for the information it provides and the fact it blocks gens for 16 seconds. That makes all the difference sometimes
Agitation- helps me get back into the fight faster and pressure gens more efficiently. The time wasted carrying a survivor is precious.
BBQ- This is a placeholder until Corrupt intervention appears in the shrine. Free extra bloodpoints and aura information is great. I've tried running STBFL but it doesn't work that well cause he's so slow and running into your obsession is a nightmare.
What builds do you run on Trickster that have granted you success in your games?
Comments
Corrupt/BBQ/Shadowborn/Ruin is his best and most reliable combination after playing around with all builds across 172+ hours on him. In my opinion the buffs didn't do a whole lot for him at least for me. I just use to do the wipe and reset method if I got slowed down a lot. The recoil doesn't feel much different.
Definitely agree. Now at certain times he feels extremely reliable esp after a survivor gets a movement speed boost.