Twins PSA regarding the exit gate

PSA: If Victor is within shriek distance of an exit gate switch, but you crouch up to pull the exit gate switch, the killer instinct WILL alert Charlotte.

So if you're playing against the Twins during EGC as the last survivor I would recommend crouch looking for Victor & when you find him WAIT to see if they switch back to him, then kick him & try to open the exit gate. Mind you it takes 6s for Victor to come back, so even if the exit gates are at a maximum distance apart you won't open them in time if they're using Victor to go to that exit gate. So I would run & hide after pulling it for 6s, wait for Victor to go idle again, & repeat the steps above. I've succeeded with this strat 2 times, but I've been unsuccessful over 30+ times now.

Note: Victor can't see scratch marks, so if you're uninjured running to hide is best.

Comments