Locker animations need a little more personality.

Am I the only one that thinks this? I think finding a survivor in a locker should give the killer a bit of flair. Plus it makes it funnier when they inevitably get DS'd.

Trapper- default I guess

Billy- gives his little war cry, from survivor POV he does this while thrusting his head into the air

Wraith- Rings his weapon on the locker as if it's his bell.

Doctor- shocks the locker, electricity courses through it and the survivor, of course, gets shocked.

Myers- simple tilt of the head.

Huntress- grabs a hatchet and holds it to the back of the survivor's neck, and then pulls them out.

Bubba- Revs chainsaw, survivor panics and tries to escape, Bubba grabs them.

PIg- slashes at survivor

Clown- Laughs and suffers asthma attack, like he does.

Spirit- I think her animation is fine, but adding in her shriek would be nice.

Plague- Similar to Bubba, she begins charging her vomit and the survivor tries to escape but Plague knocks them into the locker with her censer and grabs them.

Demo- I can't really find the right words, but I wish he'd act more like a monster or animal. Be more primal, if you know what I mean.

Oni- right now when Oni stabs the survivor with his katana, they just stare at it. They should scream.

Slinger- Softly chuckles, fires his gun and uses it to pull the survivor out of the locker.

Phead- Survivor gets wrapped in barbed wire, Phead grabs them and the barbed wire dissipates as they get on his shoulder.

Blight- same as Demo, I wish he'd act more like someone who has been injected with a serum that transforms into something can no longer be considered human.

Twins- (With Victor) Victor lashes at survivor, Charlotte grabs them. (Without Victor) Charlotte impales the survivor with her sickle and uses it to hoist the survivor onto her shoulder.

Comments