You can’t really blame SWF
Til this day I still don’t see why SWF is so hated and looked down upon. As someone who used to 4 man SWF EVERYDAY I can definitely say that it’s the best way to make sure you’re enjoying your matches. I don’t SWF anymore but I talked to someone from my OG group and I’m gonna get back into it. Solo has just been a pain. From teammates farming, killers tunneling, teammates hiding in corners, teammates lasting 8 seconds in chase, constant Stridor spirits, pyramid heads, deathslingers, it’s no wonder why people choose to SWF. I feel like people shouldn’t be complaining about 4 people who just want to talk and play the game together. What are your thoughts on SWF?
Comments
Swf to me is not really fun in my opinion. I enjoy the randomness and complete stupid things that happen in solo rounds. SWF feels very stale, and repetitive.
I play in a swf. I fully understand the advantages I get but playing as comms can be a bit much. But I enjoy it at better then solo. Don't get me wrong I have fun playing solo at times too but I find swf more enjoyable overall. I do want to try being in a swf with comma though.
Everyone has the right to play in a swf or not. If you like to play solo that's fine if you like to play swf that is also fine, to each his own. I feel we should not look down on other because of their preference. It's just how they have the most fun as long as they aren't be toxic.
It's fine to not wanna play against really sweaty 4 man's, but I can't stand the people who get mad at swf for just trying to enjoy the game. Blame the dev's for making solo queue absolutley unbearable.