Survivors you face vs Survivors you get matched with
This situation has been an issue for me for the longest. Here is the following reasons why killer is just a pain in the butt for me (and no im not a killer or survivor main):
- Survivors being able to run whatever they want while killers have to constantly run gen defense
- Survivors bringing keys is a big problem forcing me to change my play-style
- Survivors send funny death threats because you outplayed them, baited them, and most importantly killed them ( WHICH IS OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE VS PROTECTING GENS)
- Consistently facing stressful survivors ( even though I don't to much mind that)
- The survivor rule book in general ( btw I use that book to rub my butt with)
- Survivors message you saying that you suck and you got outplayed when they clearly didnt last long in chases but relied on crutches ( Decisive, Adrenaline, Dead hard, etc) instead of their own skill to carry them along the game
Now for survivor (solo) I just really hate the fact that I get matched up with complete bots. Yeah I know I should swf more but sometimes I just want to play by myself. When solo queing you always have survivors that want to do the following:
- Bully the killer but then cries when they can't do it and ragequit
- Survivors who respect the killers terror radius ( for example a survivor runs to a locker immediately when they hear a heartbeat and the killer is not really coming towards them)
- Survivors sandbagging
- Survivors catch a fit and drop pallets for no reason, and rat you out because you got to their chest first.
- Survivors who just leave you there to die after the amount of times you saved them
- Survivors who watch you looping and then interfere to mess you over
- Survivors who just give up/dc as soon as they get downed ( like whats the point in playing a match if your going to give up)
There is so much more out there I know I didn't include but this is generally what I see when I play solo survivor/ killer and it disappoints me what do you guys think.
Comments