Does endurance stack?
If I have MoM activated, BT applied to me, and use a styptic right before I take a hit, will I be able to take 3 extra hits or will they all be consumed at once?
If I have MoM activated, BT applied to me, and use a styptic right before I take a hit, will I be able to take 3 extra hits or will they all be consumed at once?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should not stack, I feel.
I doubt it. I'd assume that deep wounds just acts as a special inbetween healthstate and doesnt recycle itself just like the other states.