So I just got cheated out of Adept Trickster
Ok so I just recently came back to ps4 after being on xbox for a few months and my rank had went all the way back down to 13. So because of this I thought well nows the best time to try and get my adepts especially for Trickster. The thing is that I didn't realize this until I got to rank 9 with one more pip needed to be at 8. So I just had this match while going for the achievement where one person escaped via hatch. I ended up with 2 iri emblems and 2 gold emblems. That was enough for me to double pip in green ranks or in other words it was a merciless killer match. But because i ranked into purple ranks from that match the requirement went up to at least 3 iri emblems and 1 gold and no less so the game counted it as a Ruthless. BUT the thing is I STILL DOUBLE PIPPED. Right now I'm at rank 8 and 1 pip. I'm pretty salty right now because of it. Ugh. End me pls.
Comments