Does anything about Trickster’s power benefit him whatsoever?
I don’t see a single thing about trickster that is useful outside of camping someone, this dude is literally so useless
I don’t see a single thing about trickster that is useful outside of camping someone, this dude is literally so useless
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Low wall loops and potential snowball with main event (though this is very rare).
Also holding W gamers
So he is practically useless in common loops, like shack and basically every loop, how did this killer get past PtB again?
They were probably playing it safe with him. A power like his can get out of hand really quickly if it gets too many buffs
I don't understand how people think picking Trickster is throwing yet simultaneously want Old Freddy back in the game
Cause old freddy only needed buffs, you literally cannot do anything to Trickster without breaking the game
Currently I am working on a video about him that you might be interested in to see how strong his power actually is, and he can be on the level of DS/Huntress. He is a very misunderstood killer. He is a killer that excels in certain aspects. While he is just as deadly as bubba can be for camping, because he can literally down the unhooker, and the person that got rescued in a matter of seconds. He is just one of those killers that do rely a lot on being able to catch people off guard. People often make the mistake of m1'ing people, but using your power is almost a guaranteed down because of no cooldown. He does struggle slightly on some tiles though. His power is actually rather solid. Yes I have put an insane amount of time into him since release, because I wanted to make him actually work as a killer in general, and I think I've figured him out, so I'm sure you'll see a video from me here soon. He is way better than people actually give him credit for, and I can't wait to finally be able to put that he is a really bad killer to rest here soon. Just keep in mind he is kind of a one dimension killer in a way where you have to play him in such a certain way to make him incredibly strong. You can't really do much variation with him either, but the efficient way does do a lot of work. He also relies on maps too though like huntress does which is a bit of bummer, but he actually counters some of the stronger maps for survivors extremely well rather over balanced maps or killer sided maps for some weird reason. Like Coal Tower is one of his weakest maps, despite everything being compact, because tiles literally can be linked together, and that hurts him a lot, but I have gone against a few 4k+ hour swf teams with him so far, and have done quite well with him. The one actual deathsquad that I have gone against didn't destroy me, but they kind of did, It was a 6 hook game if you count them letting survivors sit on hook while they finish gens, but he is not good enough to beat an actual deathsquad. Most groups he can handle without much of a problem.
He has a hard limit on potential chase time. Every time you turn a corner you should be getting a couple more knives into the survivor you're chasing.
Old Freddy was a complete dumpster fire and a complete joke even before his nerf, looking back now it baffles me that they even nerfed him. In the state he was in, he was in dire need of a complete rework. Trickster on the other hand, only needs a little bit of tweaking to be in a good spot, he isn't amazing in his current state, but it seems nowadays that if a killer isn't immediately apparent as A tier, they're a dumpster fire. Trickster can definitely hold his own but the community choses the easy way out of complaining instead of properly learning how to play him.
I will repeat myself because people seem to not understand. I am not saying Trickster is a top tier killer. But if you work hard enough he can 100% hold his own.
I mean the survivor loses a health state
sometimes
I dispute the notion that he's good at camping.