I wonder if I should start a series for that, not sure, I am just really bored and love Dead by Daylight, which is by far my favorite game.
I'd be interested for sure, go for it!
Sounds interesting. If you mean talking about perks as a core value of their lives pre-Entity then I'd read it!
Go for it! :D
Who will you do first tho?
@ItzZane_ said:Go for it! :DWho will you do first tho?
@ItzZane_ said:
I was thinking about going in order for chapters so i did the nurse already
@kassamell said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2135261#Comment_2135261I was thinking about going in order for chapters so i did the nurse already
@kassamell said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2135261#Comment_2135261
I only read nurse's Is there one for nea?
@ItzZane_ said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2135871#Comment_2135871I only read nurse's Is there one for nea?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2135871#Comment_2135871
yes ive been busy but today since i have time im hoping to do nea and the next killer-hopefully with their survivor
Add-on lore would be great too.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd be interested for sure, go for it!
Sounds interesting. If you mean talking about perks as a core value of their lives pre-Entity then I'd read it!
Go for it! :D
Who will you do first tho?
I was thinking about going in order for chapters so i did the nurse already
I only read nurse's Is there one for nea?
yes ive been busy but today since i have time im hoping to do nea and the next killer-hopefully with their survivor
Add-on lore would be great too.