Looking for survivors to play with on xbox, no mic but I have discord on computer

Hi, i'm a girl looking for other people to play with.

I bought the game like two weeks ago but I'm currently on level 35 and my survivor rank is 11. I'm playing with the Xbox but my crossplay is enabled.

I don't have a mic but I have discord on my computer and I can speak through it !

My mother language is French but I can speak English !

I've felt a little bit lonely and I saw so many people playing together so I wanted to try it ! :)

I really hope I would find someone (or more) to play with !

Comments

  • Sure thing, let’s play! I’m around your level. Add me on discord, kylianjay#2995

  • @FarAway781316 said:

    Hi, i'm a girl looking for other people to play with.

    I bought the game like two weeks ago but I'm currently on level 35 and my survivor rank is 11. I'm playing with the Xbox but my crossplay is enabled.

    I don't have a mic but I have discord on my computer and I can speak through it !

    My mother language is French but I can speak English !

    I've felt a little bit lonely and I saw so many people playing together so I wanted to try it ! :)

    I really hope I would find someone (or more) to play with !

    Hey, I’m level 12 on Xbox too. Ancient1Badger #cf1d


    feel free to add! X

  • I`m down to play. we play daily.

    Discord: Nickly#9760