Can someone explain the premoniterition (or however you spell it) challenge in this rift?
I have pointed at the killer in their direction TIME and TIME again! And somehow I can't get the challenge done.. What am I doing wrong?
I have pointed at the killer in their direction TIME and TIME again! And somehow I can't get the challenge done.. What am I doing wrong?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I get you don't know the word premonition, but premoniterition, this is new lol. You get a ๐ for giving me a good laugh.
Anyway, as far as I am concerned, you have to let the pointing animation finish, canceling it doesn't count towards the objective.
Thank you, I have been at this for a while now. Also glad I gave you a good knee slapper