Horror Stories (Maybe Horror?) of xbox dead by daylight.

I'm a xbox player, and there was things that why everyone wants to play the steam. I've been hearing a lot of people that goes to messages and try to get people to be banned from the xbox, I was one of them. I got suspended from the xbox for stating facts about noed with my wraith and then it had like some cursed words in my messages and everybody does that to them too, including me but I tend to ignore them. I just don't know why that everybody on xbox just tries to send hate messages on the xbox over a perk and try to do a hatch play. I'm just wondering about it why they do that so they can report you.

Comments

  • Sorry but I play PC, although my stories normally involve crossplay games with weird teaming

    Like, the killer and survivors work together to kill the PC players, and it's very weird

    It's teaming, of course, I just don't get why