Resident evil

So we all know resident evil is coming into dead by daylight so I'm making a concept where if Lady Dimitrescu was added into the game

Name: The Lady

Power: Daughters of the mansions- The Lady will send out one of her three daughters to chase after a survivor for 10 seconds if the daughter catches up to the survivor she will drag them to the lady and they will lose a health state

Perks:

Serve her- any survivor hit with a basic attack slowed for 5 seconds cooldown-20/15/10

I SEE YOU- if a survivor looks in the direction of the killer the survivor will be revealed for 10 seconds this has a cooldown of 40/30/20

Nightime- When a survivor stuns the killer the survivor becomes oblivious and becomes exposed for 5 seconds cooldown- 60/50/40

Height: Tall

Terror radius: 32m

Terror radius Music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3IlazerD9Y


Mori:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhr5SHWAw_4

Tell me if I did good or bad in the comments

Comments