Even after the map re-work, totem spawns like *this* still exist in the game
Because playing Trickster in of itself wasn't hard enough I guess :/
And yes, you can see the totem from the bottom of the hill if you look up.
Because playing Trickster in of itself wasn't hard enough I guess :/
And yes, you can see the totem from the bottom of the hill if you look up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And that's a 3 year work in progress of improving totem spawns.
######### that has to be a bug
I get on the cliff but right there in the middle of it?
I'm starting to strongly believe this is a survivor sided game
Find me a man who can tell the bugs apart from the intended changes in this game and you will have found a liar.
Wdym??? That's like the best totem spawn. I bet that filthy Claudette won't even dare to touch it whenever she finds it.