What time does the rift end?
I know on the website it says the 21st but in-game today it says one day left, is it a time zone difference? What time zone does DBD operate on?
I know on the website it says the 21st but in-game today it says one day left, is it a time zone difference? What time zone does DBD operate on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"1 day left" means "more than 24 hours and less than 48". Once it's less than 24 hours, it'll show the hours, and it'll show the remaining time in minutes when there's less than an hour time.
Their time zone is Eastern Time. I think the rift closes at 11:00 am ET tomorrow (Wednesday).