Chris redfield as new survivor?
I was watching the demos and trailers for the new resident evil 8 and I found something really interesting on his gun
Edit: never mind it wasn't Chris but one of his soldiers. My money is still on Chris
I was watching the demos and trailers for the new resident evil 8 and I found something really interesting on his gun
Edit: never mind it wasn't Chris but one of his soldiers. My money is still on Chris
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The #1 rule of introducing new survivors is that they have to be hot and desiccative. They have to get the community excited in two ways.
Chris from RE5 & 6, maybe, if he got rid of that little boy haircut. Chris from RE7 looks like a middle aged football coach.
I hope they bring out two like they did with stranger things. I'd love both Chris and Claire Redfield as survivors and then the rest of the cast can be legendary skins.