Hatch Rework Idea
For starters Hatch and Keys are broken atm. Everyone knows it. I’ve had three matches in the last two days where they have found a key in a chest, all go to hatch, and all three manage to just leave the match. It’s infuriating and rewards survivors for no reason. I propose that hatch should not even appear till the survivors are down to two. Hatch is suppose to be a last resort panic escape mechanic. Not a “well here’s another way to get out now.” If more than two survivors are still in the match the hatch shouldn’t even spawn at all. As for keys once a key is used by one person the hatch automatically closes again. Only one person should be able to use it, not one after another with the Killer powerless to do anything.
Comments
Only issue is the hatch achievement
What’s the hatch achievement? And I’m sure whatever it is can just be reworked
hatch needs an animation to open like chests and gates
It’s funny how it just instantly pops open.