Should I wait untill the new match making to start playing solo again?
All this talk about weather on not to buff solo is making me think about playing solo again. I feel its fine to take a break from swf and get back to the roots. But to be honest I'm s bit nervous. I'm not worried too much about killers and information. I'm more worried about my team. I'm so nervous of getting useless teammates that have no clue what they are doing and being too reckless that it cost us the game.
So should I just suck it up and play solo or wait for the new matchmaking to get players closer to my skill?
Comments
The main issue that bothers me with playing solo atm is the fact I'm constantly getting hit through pallets. Other than that though I prefer solo over SWF.
That's up to you honestly.
You can play solo queue if you want to,but don't expect to win.
If you want consistent teammates then playing in a SWF is the better option
What makes you think that new match making will be better?
If you want to play solo, I suggest keeping your expectations low and setting a goal for yourself like raking up as many points as possible.