Does Any Else Hate Playing Survivor
Not against but playing as a survivor in General. With SWF's the only redeeming quality is you get to be with your friends. I ask because I hate playing as a survivor for many reasons I'll get into soon. though killer to me is just more rewarding.
"Yay we didn't die." isn't exactly the feeling I want to feel. "I killed everyone!" Is a much better feeling.
To be honest you just more BP from being a killer unless you get destroyed you'll get more BP. as well as for me it takes it takes a little less skill... not saying it don't take any. I mean I just sit back and relax while I play killer. When I play survivor I have to focus on 10 things at once where's he coming from, the skill checks, my surroundings is there a TR, Make sure I throw down pallets at the right time. Whoa man I just want chill. I want to relax. Sure I'm probably low rank because I don't take the game to seriously.
Though am I the only killer main here who only Tolerates SWF
"Yay we didn't die." isn't exactly the feeling I want to feel. "I killed everyone!" Is a much better feeling.
To be honest you just more BP from being a killer unless you get destroyed you'll get more BP. as well as for me it takes it takes a little less skill... not saying it don't take any. I mean I just sit back and relax while I play killer. When I play survivor I have to focus on 10 things at once where's he coming from, the skill checks, my surroundings is there a TR, Make sure I throw down pallets at the right time. Whoa man I just want chill. I want to relax. Sure I'm probably low rank because I don't take the game to seriously.
Though am I the only killer main here who only Tolerates SWF
Comments