@Rebel_Raven said:
Blood Warden? That aughta spice up my killers some.
Bond? I don't plan on playing much Dwight. Not sure how badly I want it.
If you play solo survivor Bond is great for finding people and almost always knowing who is in a chase. You can also more reliably not use Self-care because you can find your potato teammates.
Bloodwarden is in a odd spot since SWF can easily tell each-other you have the perk if one is dead and you can easily play around the perk by 99% the gate and waiting for someone to get hooked first before opening it.
ShadowBorn is meh on everyone but Nurse.
Empathy is like a worst version of Bond. I would only suggest running Empathy over Bond is you plan on doing a altruistic healing build or specifically want to play the flashlight game.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ehhh its alright.
Blood Warden? That aughta spice up my killers some.
Bond? I don't plan on playing much Dwight. Not sure how badly I want it.
If you play solo survivor Bond is great for finding people and almost always knowing who is in a chase. You can also more reliably not use Self-care because you can find your potato teammates.
Bloodwarden is in a odd spot since SWF can easily tell each-other you have the perk if one is dead and you can easily play around the perk by 99% the gate and waiting for someone to get hooked first before opening it.
ShadowBorn is meh on everyone but Nurse.
Empathy is like a worst version of Bond. I would only suggest running Empathy over Bond is you plan on doing a altruistic healing build or specifically want to play the flashlight game.
Not when you play vs swf, it's one of the perks that becomes completely useless