How to get better at mobile
At the moment I can’t afford to get anything special to play on- do any mobile players have tips? I’ve been playing for maybe two weeks so I still don’t get some of the mechanics.
At the moment I can’t afford to get anything special to play on- do any mobile players have tips? I’ve been playing for maybe two weeks so I still don’t get some of the mechanics.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Watch vids? I dont play on mobile much but I think if you just watch ppl play, even if not on mobile, you can get a better sense of the game. Also, hook up a controller if you can.