impliment score decrease if a survivor blows a gen with another throws a pallet nearby
Or opens your lock so the killer can find you and kill you I'm sick and tired of the amount of time's I'm working and a 3man swf team leads the killer to me points at me and has me killed blows my %75 gen and runs when a killer was chasing them or pointing and opening my locker so I'm grabbed
Comments
Also, we should get survival points for dropping pallets on survivors in chases so we can get away and they get dropped.
Although at my rank I noticed a skyrocket % in rage quitting or suicides on hooks -_-
I've also accidentally screwed over teammates many times now
I don't see a need for this. Most of the time it is an accident. And intentional survival betrayals are pretty funny. Even on the rare occasion that it happens to me, I just laugh and deal with it.
Message me i'm on at nights after 7:30pm est we can play together.