Perk Questions
Are there any perks you refused to use?
On the flip side, are there perks you always use and refuse to give up?
Are there any perks you refused to use?
On the flip side, are there perks you always use and refuse to give up?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For survivor it fixated
for killer it was hangman tricks before they need it (I consider the change a nerf) and how for obvious reason
I refused to use nerf hangman trick (it was one of my favourite perks) and any an all exhaustion perks unless I have to (adept achivements)
I don't use noed. I don't give up bbq.
I don't use object. I don't give up wglf.
I pretty much always use BBQ unless I don’t have it or I’m playing a very specialized build
This is going to be strange coming from a killer - but I refuse to use Hex perks including Ruin. I just hate the idea that my perk can be destroyed in the opening seconds of the game. So I just fight through it without them.
Survivor:
Buckle Up & Baby Sitter- They're literally useless
Dead Hard- I personally hate seeing dead hard when I play killer so to not be a hypocrite I refuse to use this perk.
Killer-
NOED- It's an endgame perk that basically is saying I am not good enough to prevent gens from getting done. Just like dead hard, it's a perk I hate seeing on the other side so I just refuse to use it as to not be a hypocrite.
Blood Favor- This perk seems so good in theory but in execution never gets any value and always gets cleansed without any reward while it was active.
Alert is my always go to survivor perk as it gives me a clue where the killer is as I play solo. Repressed alliance is usually in my build too as I can't tell people to watch or finish my gen.
I will never use current object and no one left behind. It's completely useless.
I will never take off detectives hunch. Its extremely amazing perk and one of the best counters against hexes
Buckle Up - refuse to use
Flip Flop - don't use and rarely see situation to use, but when those situations happen, I wish I had it.
I don't really have a perk that must be in my build. I just have sets of perks for certain builds that I like running.