About the sweaters
What is the possibility of making the sweaters avaliabe again? I Lost the time to make the codes and i am very sad for not being able to have one of them I LOVE all them.
Thanks for your time ^^
(Sorry for bad English)
What is the possibility of making the sweaters avaliabe again? I Lost the time to make the codes and i am very sad for not being able to have one of them I LOVE all them.
Thanks for your time ^^
(Sorry for bad English)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not 100% on this, but I think they can be bought with shards in the store, they're green rarity