How to obtain players' Cloud ID for reporting?
If I want to report a cheater that is playing on a platform different than steam, how can I obtain his cloud ID? Given that usernames can be easily changed
thanks.
Tagged:
Mod
If I want to report a cheater that is playing on a platform different than steam, how can I obtain his cloud ID? Given that usernames can be easily changed
thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you do not obtain his cloud id. you use the user name you see if crossplay from steam, or the STEAM ID64 number. another way to get the information is copy the profile URL for steam. you can only get YOUR cloud ID number
Hello there,
If you want to make a report, you can do so by submitting a ticket here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000942011
For more information on what is reportable and how to report it: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules
And as mentioned above, you only need to provide either the Steam ID or Gamertag of the person you wish to report.