Hit boxes still busted for console users?

Is it just me or are the hit boxes on console still pretty outrageous? Getting hit through pallets after the pallet has been dropped? Getting hit through a fast vaulted window while both feet are on the ground on the other side? I wouldnt mind if I had a couple games where a hit should not had hit, but it did. Like oh well. But it being a constant issue in every single one of my games. Thats where I feel like its a bigger deal. So Im genuinely asking out of curiosity if anyone else on console has this issue constantly?

Comments

  • I keep getting hit after hopping through 2nd story window when I'm about to reach the ground but the killer is still up stairs on other side of window. It's one thing when it's a window on even ground, feels way more bs when it's on different floors.

  • It goes both ways. The aim dressing and poor sensitivity on console is outrageous. Good luck if you decide to play Wraith, Hillbilly, Nurse, Legion, Plague, Huntress, Demogorgon, Deathslinger... Heck, everybody.