eXcUsE mE... #########



After a game i leave to find this happened... eXcUsE mE...#########?



After a game i leave to find this happened... eXcUsE mE...#########?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well you are lucky, I have a negative lvl.....

*Musical theme chimes*
Man it seems they have finally implemented a DC punishment.

I'm guessing you have just played for such a long time that your mind has transcended time and reality. What would have seemed like an eternity for us normal folks was but a mere walk in the park for you. I would praise and worship your benevolence oh great Time Lord but I'm afraid my soul has already been sold...a few times now...
I dont DC though
this is all working as intended guys!
the PrettyGoodJob GMBH would never screw up!
damn i wish my level was that
You absolute unit
youve been hacked harry!
haha nice one, I might use that again if you havent copyrighted that yet
######### hilarious lol
omg that title, and when i saw that pics XD