Since when can you get a down up with 0 healing perks in 15 seconds
Title says it all pretty much had a breakdown swf and I downed david and 15 seconds later he gets picked up. Im not even kidding I go to pick up my first slug and as they are hooked david gets back up in 15 seconds. BT is the same duration.
Comments
We're gonna live forever?
A normal heal is 16 seconds if I am correct, (Feel free to correct me)
If 2 people are healing him it heals really fast, if greats are hit then its even faster
nope they had 0 healing perks.
If someone healed him the entire 15 seconds its possible.
yeah youre right but this felt really weird when it happened. It felt like I legit hit him and he was back up like if it took 15 seconds i was still in my weapon animation for 3 of that and as I walked away there was 0 healing noise.
https://youtu.be/E6s8Pq9O8vs
like 3 seconds of that I was still above him swinging my weapon and as I walked away there was no noise as if someone was healing him
You can see in the hud when somebody heals him. His bleedout timer stops. I cannot see it in your video bc i have only 360p.
If the guy on the ground had UnbreakaBill he could've recovered faster than people could heal him. Or he could've had two people healing him. 15 seconds is enough time.
yeha I realise that now it just feels way shorter since I literally og and hook a person I downed super close and he is back up. https://youtu.be/E6s8Pq9O8vs
Survivors really are desperate to complete that 'Heroic Cause' empathy pickup challenge...
Healing a health state takes 16seconds.
So either he got healed by two. Or there was a person with a medkit.
Death state self heal takes 32sec (Self-care time), with Unbreakable it's 24seconds