Ghost Face Night Shroud Bug

Since the Hotfix Ghost Face has a huge Bug which ruins his whole Gameplay. As soon as you enter his Ability Night Shroud his Sounds will change drastically for the rest of the round, everything you can hear sounds at that moment dull, everything except Survivor Sounds like Breathing and Injurys.


You can't hear Generators through Walls, you can't hear footsteps and everything else like the swing sound of your weapon, the blood sound when hitting a survivor and the Chase musice itself becomes so dull that you can't hear them.


I for my Part can't play the Game like that... and I hope it gets fixed soon as possible...


How to reproduce it: Just go in a Round as Ghost Face and active the Night Shroud ability that is all.

It happens everytime you enter in a new Game Night Shroud an it stays the whole Game.

The Platform is PC but I wouldn't be surprised If some other Platforms have this problem too.

Comments