Resident Evil Chapter survivor(s)

Watched 5 mins of PaulieEsther's video discussing this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9wwiVdKruU)

I think the new survivor will be Claire Redfield, and we will get a legendary Leon skin for Felix

Comments

  • My guess is Leon and Claire as survivors and Chris and Jill as legendary skins. But I wouldn’t be shocked if we got even more skins than just Chris and Jill.

  • Also, to add to my previous comment. Why would Felix receive a legendary skin and not the actual RE character? The only connection Felix has to this series is that he’s used in the teaser trailer. But that’s hardly a connection.

  • They will add Leon skin for Felix? That is not makes sense and why? And they never did that before? Only Legion members got Silent Hill skins but that is not same. Because Leon and Felix different characters, so i dont think any survivor will get RE character skin.


    But they can add 2 survivors and 4 skins like Legion. I mean Leon/Chris male character, Claire, Jill female character.

  • @Nos37 said:

    Watched 5 mins of PaulieEsther's video discussing this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9wwiVdKruU)

    I think the new survivor will be Claire Redfield, and we will get a legendary Leon skin for Felix

    A legendary skin for an original character? I don't think so, in total killers have been made, but not from movie or video game characters, but from mythology like Christmas Krampus or the Minotaur in Oni. It would be wasting extra money for a silly skin on a character that we already have, on the other hand if he says that the survivor is Claire, it is sure that he has to go to Leon's company, after all they are the protagonists of RE2 and playable characters. The killer could be Mr. X for being a pursuer and that fits perfectly, Nemesis perhaps not because of the greater lethality of weapons he possesses. It would be OP and worse than Nurse.