Survivor games have been stale
Idk if it’s just me or if I have bad luck but solo que is just so boring, annoying, frustrating, you name it. I knew that when DS got changed that matches were going to be hell for solo que-ers and boy oh boy was I right. There have been matches where there is no obsession and the killer no longer bothers to go after the unhooker and purposely goes after the person who just got off the hook. There have also been matches where there is an obsession and the killer picks up IMMEDIATELY. This just makes the games shorter and I feel bad for the survivors when the killer plays like this. It’s so frustrating because I don’t enjoy killer as much as I do survivor. Would it be best to only play in a SWF when it comes to survivor? I need some advice.
Comments
I mainly play solo when I play survivor BUT playing with even 1 friend as a survivor can make the game more enjoyable.
Swf is obviously better. In solo run DS to make an Obsession, borrowed time to help the tunneled guy. Also we will make it and kindred are good. Then if you can with shots maybe empty, or something for totems, and if you can body block.