Better items from chests
Why do i keep getting green or higher rarity items from chests? I don't remember when i got my last brown toolbox or medkit from chest... Is it that I'm insanly lucky or do you experience the same thing?
Why do i keep getting green or higher rarity items from chests? I don't remember when i got my last brown toolbox or medkit from chest... Is it that I'm insanly lucky or do you experience the same thing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Apparently chest item rarities are bugged atm. People are saying that survivors basically have built-in plunderers instinct levels of chest item luck.