Infinite Loading Into Lobbies

Step 1: Boot the game

Step 2: Ready up survivor OR killer match

Step 3: Once I get a match, the loading screen starts and I see the red auto-save mark and then the loading screen persists forever unless, in a survivor game, the killer leaves in which I get a "disconnected from host" message and get kicked back into the solo ready-up lobby.

Step 4: Either the step above happens, or I am forced to close the game with Task Manager.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played: Tried on Dwight, David, and Tapp
  • Perks played: Different on every character.
  • Map: No map offering used.
  • Frequency of the issue: Every single time I try to get into game for the past 3 weeks.

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Update: This only happens when I am at my home. If I am traveling, the internet works. However, I have no restrictions set on my internet at home. I cannot believe that I would be the only person struggling with this since the release of Trickster.