Can I stop getting tunneled by people with terrible connection?

I literally just got tunneled 2 times in a row by the same trapper, he's literally terrible but both times he would walk one way on the loop and then would immediately teleport behind me because he has terrible connection, he downed and walked to basement during both games and just proxy camped me. He would wait for me to come up the stairs and completely ignore teammates. I got him to eat my decisive both games and he would immediately proceed to tunnel me again, this cost me two pips at rank two because he just tunneled me and was instant transmissioning. What am I supposed to do about this? How tf is that fair...

Comments

  • i seriously don't understand why a killer would sit and wait for another match with people they played with in the one before, sounds extremely boring when they literally have 15 second queue times.


    anyway this has been way too common after they nerfed DS. killers throw the game to tunnel one person then when the 3 others 'gen rush' them, they come on here and cry about how gens need to be reworked and survivors need to be nerfed


    and if theres no obsession they tunnel everyone relentlessly for the entire game