Glad they're finally reworking OoO

Literally one of the most busted perks in the game against any stealth killer, was just recently playing scratched mirror Myers to get some fun games but all I ever stumble across on PS4 is people running Object like there's no tomorrow. Couldn't do anything about it since SWFs with OoO are basically unbeatable against Undetectable killers. The seeing the killer when you're outside of the terror radius was just plain busted, think I'll like the new rework. Not a really fun perk to go against at all. First post btw <3

Comments

  • object players cant see undetectable. the perk only lights up but shows no aura.

    They pretty much just ran a better version of spine chill that game.

  • Yep, OoO against spooky Myers is just a much worse Spine Chill.

  • @Axe said:

    object players cant see undetectable. the perk only lights up but shows no aura.

    They pretty much just ran a better version of spine chill that game.

    Oohh, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding then, thought it did read auras. Still wasn't fun to play against tho :(