Auric Cells
Anyone else think you should be able to get the cells somewhere else? I know that you can get them from the pass but it would be nice to be able to get them just by playing the game. I’m fine with it being grindy I just really want some of the cosmetics that can only be gotten with auric cells and I just don’t wanna spend anymore money.
Comments
I think it’s somewhat reasonable for licensed content to be aura cell (=real money) only, since the license holder always gets something for those purchases as well.
There are way too many original cosmetics that are aura cell only though, they should just make those available for shards. At least for specific recolors like they did with bunny Feng
The fact that you can buy a lot of cosmetics with shards is pretty good in my books
Nah, let people waste real money on videogame character's clothes.