It would be wonderful if in the future they published the other three "Pariahs" as survivors. Or if one of them was a killer. The background of Elodie and Felix excited me. What do you think?
I really think one of them should be a Killer, as it'd be a nice way to have a Killer more interconnected with other parts of the game's story. Most of the time, each Killer's backstory is totally independent from everything else about the game, and could just be standalone.
I also don't think all of them should be in the game. I want to see the subplot explored/resolved more, as it doesn't feel like a complete story yet, BUT dedicating 5 whole character's backstory to the same concept seems a bit much. I think at least one of the remaining ones should be revealed as dead in another's bio, such as if the third turned out to be a Killer, and had killed some of the others.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would be awesome if they did it as sets, I doubt they'll be full fledged survs tho
I really think one of them should be a Killer, as it'd be a nice way to have a Killer more interconnected with other parts of the game's story. Most of the time, each Killer's backstory is totally independent from everything else about the game, and could just be standalone.
I also don't think all of them should be in the game. I want to see the subplot explored/resolved more, as it doesn't feel like a complete story yet, BUT dedicating 5 whole character's backstory to the same concept seems a bit much. I think at least one of the remaining ones should be revealed as dead in another's bio, such as if the third turned out to be a Killer, and had killed some of the others.