Breakdown is broken
Had three people in my lobby run breakdown. I hooked two different people on two different hooks at the beginning of the match but the hooks never respawned the entirety of the match.
Tagged:
Pending
Had three people in my lobby run breakdown. I hooked two different people on two different hooks at the beginning of the match but the hooks never respawned the entirety of the match.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, it is indeed bugged. I wonder if they're gonna punish those abusers tho. People are literally playing SWF with Breakdown and toolboxes.
I'm falling for several matches that the survivors are abusing it and building to not be slugged (and without hooks there is no way to kill them). the new build to abuse the bug is Breakdown + No Mither + Offering Petrified Oak