Dodging SWF

I want to hear all your opinions on dodging SWF. I've been guilty of cherry picking my lobby many times before and i dont think it will stop if i see a SWF whether its 3 or 4 man on red rank with flashlights then nope im out.

Comments

  • @SnowMiser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2118987#Comment_2118987

    Developer fiat does not determine what cheating is. What is available in the unmodified game does.

    If you show me a SWF group that doesn't use some kind of external communication tool, I'll show you a mythical creature. External voice chat is cheating, regardless of what the developers say, because there is no means of communicating with your allies in the game.

    I play on console, so I suppose it could be argued stretched res, video filters, sound cards, altering the ini/game files, heck even the mouse itself can be construed as "cheating" and/or "exploits" by comparison, as none of these are available to us for this game. Aside from stretch res I don't consider them as such, mearly in the "possibly unfair" category which I can remedy by turning off Crossplay.

    But it is not up to mine, or yours, or anyone's own personal code of honor. It is up to the devs.

1 2 ›