I hope the new killer is Nemesis.....

...so we can make a clip of how ridiculous it is of a towering behemoth killing machine that can Kool-Aid man through concrete rebar reinforced walls; having to walk the long way around tiny white picket fences.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    ...so we can make a clip of how ridiculous it is of a towering behemoth killing machine that can Kool-Aid man through concrete rebar reinforced walls; having to walk the long way around tiny white picket fences.

    Idk in early alpha they said they had some files of something like berserker where he just breaks walls any wall granted they would probably make his power good enough where a small fence wouldn't stop him for long

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/243308/i-hope-the-new-killer-is-nemesis

    Idk in early alpha they said they had some files of something like berserker where he just breaks walls any wall granted they would probably make his power good enough where a small fence wouldn't stop him for long

    Pretty sure that just became the breakable wall mechanic.

    I doubt anything like that will ever happen because I mean....this is Behaviour there is no way they could ever pull off something that technical.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2114704#Comment_2114704

    Pretty sure that just became the breakable wall mechanic.

    I doubt anything like that will ever happen because I mean....this is Behaviour there is no way they could ever pull off something that technical.

    That was in early alpha with the team of like 20 or 30 people they have what 500 now it's very possible but they probably won't

    Ps they also said there's no way to have a projectile killer now we have 3 of them

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2114707#Comment_2114707

    That was in early alpha with the team of like 20 or 30 people they have what 500 now it's very possible but they probably won't

    Ps they also said there's no way to have a projectile killer now we have 3 of them

    I still think technical wise that's still far beyond them. I just don't see it ever happening sorry lol.

    That's a big jump from a ranged killer.