Killer speculation

I'm gonna go against big enemies like tyrant and nemesis. I think its gonna be a hunter.

Comments

  • @Ferrari334 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/243265/killer-speculation

    I highly doubt they would choose a Hunter when Tyrant and Nemesis are more anticipated and overall scarier.

    Pretty sure itll be Tyrant as Nemesis is just too strong with his rocket launcher and tentacles.

    Don't get me wrong though... Nemesis would be the best pick BY FAR if they do go with him. A 1 shot AOE rocket launch attack, and a tentacle whip would really bring more variation to the game and add in a scary killer.

    But most likely they will go with Tyrant and some kind of rush attack; around pyramid heads power level.

    You do realize Nemesis is also a Tyrant?

  • @magicmaster2020 said:

    I'm gonna go against big enemies like tyrant and nemesis. I think its gonna be a hunter.

    We got demo so Hunter sounds feasible

  • @Ferrari334 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2114239#Comment_2114239

    Im not too up to date on the resident evil canon, but yeah i know their of the same source kind of.

    Tyrant though has no 1) rocket launcher 2) tentacle whips when he was initially introduced, unlike Nemesis.

    I don't think you understand.

    Tyrants are a class, not a specific monster.

    There are multiple multiple tyrant class mutations. Mr X is a Tyrant, Nemesis is a Tyrant, Tyrant R, the T-103, the T-002, Thanatos and the one you're probably referencing was model T-001. All of the tyrants have the same traits. Massive growth hormone, tentacle manipulation, regeneration, and vague intelligence depending on the experiment.

    For point of reference. https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Tyrant

    Plus if they go with Tyrants, they can have all of those different mutations as skins....which=MONEY

  • @Ferrari334 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2114285#Comment_2114285

    You are absolutely right, but my point was that different things would be expected from Mr X and Nemesis.

    Mr X walks around and pummels people during most the R.E game experience and that is wat would be expected if he were a killer in DBD; kind of similar to what most killers in DBD do.

    Whereas Nemesis generally has weapons/tentacle whip when he was encountered in the R.E games.

    I doubt they are going to innovate so heavily when Mr X already fits the mold of the DBD experience.

    I'm just hoping it isn't Wesker or "Generic Zombie A"

  • Birkin that evolves every few hook states or generators