The Trickster muffled audio bug

I booted the game (PS4) and started a match as Trickster, as the End Game collapse was killing a survivor I activated "Main Event" to hit her dead body with knives and the match ended.


I started a match as Ghostface afterwards and during the match chase music and generators were muffled, as the audio was muffled I could hear that the survivors breathing was louder than the chase music it's self.


ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Killer: The Trickster

Perks played on The Trickster: Spies in the shadows, Corrupt intervention, surveillance, save the best for last.


Perks played on Ghostface: Devour Hope, undying, haunted grounds, tinkerer


Maps: The Trickster: Hawkins Laboratory.


Ghostface: Family Residence, Yamaoka Estate


Frequency of the issue: Only did it once by accident, had to restart game to fix issue.


Edit: I can confirm that this can be replicated simply by having main event active as the trial ends.


DOCUMENTS:


Video:

https://youtu.be/cu6Gfgl1eQY


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments