All my homies hate EAC
I think this says it all, every update this garbage EAC kicks me and my friends from the game, and then I have to re-verify files EVERY. SINGLE. UPDATE. BHVR pls fix.
I think this says it all, every update this garbage EAC kicks me and my friends from the game, and then I have to re-verify files EVERY. SINGLE. UPDATE. BHVR pls fix.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh my god mine started doing this a while ago too and it sucks. I download a 1GB update and have to verify 8 gigs of files. Please let them fix this soon.
so why is it i dont have to worry about this? my friends either? sounds like something your steam or computer are doing wrong.