Trickster fatigue sound bug

I played a match of trickster, and when the match ended I was in his fatigue from main event. What happens while in the fatigue is that all the sound is muffled. Then when I got back in the lobby, I noticed something strange: the music, and only the music, was muffled. I thought it sounded ok and didn't think it would do any other harm.

Then, when I played a match after that, the muffled sound was active during that match; explosion notifications, gens, pretty much everything except for the whisper sound of whispers and footsteps weren't muffled.

Using main event that match made the muffled sound less, but it was still noticable and affecting gameplay. I only used main event once that match, so it could be that with every main event fatigue, the muffled sound could decrease, or I might just be deaf and thought it changed when it didn't because it was still there and definitly noticable. After restarting the game, it was gone.

I have two videos of the muffled sound, but they are too big of a size. I do think you get the idea. This bug highly affects (killer) gameplay because of the tracking tools that you lose. A quick fix would be great, but luckily this bug only occurs in a specific situation, which is very rare.

Tagged: Pending

Comments