PALLETS
I want to adress that pallets are still bugget after the bugfixpatch and the killer can still hit u throught the pallets.
Tagged:
Pending
I want to adress that pallets are still bugget after the bugfixpatch and the killer can still hit u throught the pallets.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yea its totally stupid, dont know why they dont hotfix them because im about to quit this game if i keep getting hit through pallets after they're down.
I have been playing for days now and have still been hit through pallets that are already down. I also do not stun killer in this instance. Some of these are ridiculously far away like 18 meters and he swings and hits me 111 meters away. Like that bad almost, not quite but i mean come on it's terrible. Fix it