Question about OoO?

So I have little experience with this perk outside of ‘Adept Laurie’ as it’s just not something I want to use. My question is, when you’re playing as killer and you’re ‘Undetectable’ does that stop the survivor using OoO from seeing your aura? The reason I ask is because I was playing as Ghostface last night and a Tapp was using it. But, whenever his aura was revealed to me and I was in Night Shroud it was like he couldn’t see mine? I kept getting really easy downs on him because of it.

This might be a stupid question with an obvious answer but I rarely go against OoO and whenever I do, I’m normally playing as Legion without any perks that make me ‘Undetectable’ so I’m not sure. 😬

Comments

  • You can see their aura but they cant because undetectable, the only way for them is know they look at you is perk icon starting going on

  • @Satori said:

    You can see their aura but they cant because undetectable, the only way for them is know they look at you is perk icon starting going on

    I figured as much. I just wasn’t 100% sure. Thanks for clearing that up. 🤟🏻

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The current OoO (not PTB) shows the survivor's aura whenever they're outside of your terror radius, hence Ghost Face having zero terror radius in Night Shroud. Undetectable cancels all killer aura readings for survivors. So in the situation you're describing, you had full-on wall hacks on the Tapp but he couldn't see you, and it was all his fault :D

    It didn't use to work like this which completely countered Wraith. Dark times indeed.

    I think this is what had me confused. I remember watching old videos of people going against OoO when they were playing as Wraith and they were detectable even when cloaked. I didn’t realise that the new ‘Undetectable’ status effect countered this. I think it’s just because I rarely go against it and like I said, when I do, I’m playing as Legion. It was definitely a funny game for me. Poor Tapp never saw me coming. Literally. 🤣