A few perks I came up with that I may put to a survivor in the future.

I'm just looking for some balance suggestions and on how these may affect the game. The survivor's backstory (name for now is Kai Hoang) is something along the lines of a famous violinist who comes from nothing. Here's the early drafts of his perks.

Unknown Admiration - After receiving a basic attack, vault speed is increased by 100% for the next 4 seconds. This effect has a cool down of 60/45/30 seconds.

Healing Tunes - Press [button, probably interact] while within 4m of another survivor who is injured to create a tether only you and the other survivor can see (a faint translucent yellow beam). If the other survivor remains attached for 90/75/60 seconds, they will heal one health state. The beam is broken beyond 15m or upon breaking LoS for more than 5s.

[Name pending] - Upon completing a great skill check, gain a token. Pressing [button, idk which] consumes all tokens. For each token, reduce the timer of all negative status effects NOT tied to a killer Power by 3/4/5s. Only applies to effects with timers.

Thoughts?

Edit: Updated Unknown Admiration.

Comments

  • Unknown admiration sounds like a big nerf for stbfl and a buff to holding W.

    I like healing tunes ngl basically it's a "let's stay together for heals" which is something I like ( I like healing perks).

    I'm confused about the 3rd perk so is it like the killer has sloppy so me hitting a great skillcheck will counter it or? The killer has D.hope and 3 stacks so if I hit a great somewhere I won't be going down because of exposed?

  • These are very creative.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Unknown admiration sounds like a big nerf for stbfl and a buff to holding W.

    I like healing tunes ngl basically it's a "let's stay together for heals" which is something I like ( I like healing perks).

    I'm confused about the 3rd perk so is it like the killer has sloppy so me hitting a great skillcheck will counter it or? The killer has D.hope and 3 stacks so if I hit a great somewhere I won't be going down because of exposed?

    I should've clarified. I'll add that it only applies to effects with timers

  • I've updated one of the perks.

    I don't like bumping.