The Hag Addons
All you Hag mains out there, help me. I don't know, I personally find the Hag addons weird, especially the pink addon, Waterlogged shoe which removes her ability to teleport to a trap, at the cost of negative status effect on survivors. Is it really effective?
Also, I don't understand which addons combinations are the best. I personally play with the green addons, Dried Cicada & Cracked Turtle Egg, since they directly enhance the base power of the Hag. But I want to try something different, which is more fun and effective as well. Which addons paired together do you guys play with?
Also, I don't understand which addons combinations are the best. I personally play with the green addons, Dried Cicada & Cracked Turtle Egg, since they directly enhance the base power of the Hag. But I want to try something different, which is more fun and effective as well. Which addons paired together do you guys play with?
Comments
Rusty shackles(wouldn't use it without another good addon), the second one is up to you mint rag or dried cicada; addons which increase the teleport range and duration are good too. Scarred hand+waterlogged shoe is fun when you wanna trap windows, doorways and pallets.
My build is devor hope, make your choice, haunted grounds or noed or both