Repressed Alliance does not stop Ruin Regression
I was playing a Game against a Thanatiphobia-Ruin Trapper and happened to run Repressed Alliance (RA) .
I'm pretty new to the game and have been warned about the perk being very situational but I don't really care.
Anyway, we were down to the last Generator and I had RA up so I used it on the gen. It was my first time actually getting the opportunity of using it so i proudly announced it to my friends who had never used the perk before.
As one of them walked up to the gen he said he could still see the sparks flying off of it under the entity animation which indicated the regression and indeed as I came back to it maybe 5 seconds after RA ended it had gone from about 80% to 30.
According to a bunch of forums this is pretty much the only use of the perk so I am kind of lost.
Comments