Adrenaline did not heal me one state when I was crawling against Ji-Woon
I was crawling around and the killer closed the hatch. Adrenaline did not heal me one state, since I was still crawling.
Tagged:
Pending
I was crawling around and the killer closed the hatch. Adrenaline did not heal me one state, since I was still crawling.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Were the gates already powered when the hatched opened?
Nope.
I was crawling and my last teamate got killed.
We only had 2 gens done.
Video or it didn't happen
Lol, I wish !
I don't remember that.
Broken only prevents being healed to healthy. You can still be healed from dying to injured while broken (No Mither. Other people can still heal you, not just yourself) so Adrenaline should've still worked.